Skip to content

Iphone camera selection issue

edited November 2013 in SecuritySpy
Hi
The recent iphone software update seems to have broken the security spy remote server menu.
I had this setup and working well so I'm guessing it's the iphone update but am not 100%.

Basically when I select a camera to view it instantly goes back to none, so if I press view live images it says you have not selected a camera.

Is it just me ?

Cheers

Comments

• BenBen
    edited November 2013
    Sorry about this - yes this appears to have been caused by the latest 7.0.3 iOS update that was just released by Apple. I'll make sure to get this fixed ASAP.

Here's a temporary workaround: click the camera menu and make your selection, then click Done. It will show 0 items selected (or the wrong number of items). Click the menu again, don't change anything and press Done immediately. It should now show the correct selection and allow you to view the live video.
  • A quick update on this: this problem appears to be a general bug in iOS 7.0.3, where "select" controls with the "multiple" attribute don't work properly. I have found lots of other people experiencing this with other web pages. There doesn't appear to be any kind of fix I can implement in SecuritySpy unfortunately; we just have to wait for Apple to fix this in the next iOS update. For now I hope the above workaround works for you.