Skip to content

Sunba 601-D20X (Outdoor PTZ 20x optical zoom, POE+)

2»

Comments

• Any luck getting audio working with the Sunba cameras, Ben? My microphone is working; but no audio in SS...
  • my sunba mic is not woking with ss-audio. will there be a solution within the next 6 month, becauce I think of getting some more sunba‘s, if mic works as well om ss.
  • I have one of the newer Sunba 601-20x model with H.265. My Sunba Mic is working Ok with any apps I've used it with (SS latest version, Sighthound, IP Cam Pro on my iPad Mini 4). One thing I have noted is that when the camera is set to record audio on motion detect, it does not.

One of the above comments regarding streaming settings for the camera, including "Fluency", "Adaptive", etc., according to Sunba tech support the camera only uses these settings when using VBR only. Still not sure of what differences between them there really are.
  • Do either of your cameras exhibit a problem trying to autofocus on something distant at full zoom?
    yes, my 601-D25X cannot focus @ 25X (only at night)
  • i have just got a 601 25x sunba also - any way to access the details of encoding and settings and such outside of having a pc? or some parallels ect? nothing mac native to get to these settings? also getting a green screen on the sunba video for 1-2 seconds each couple of minutes while watching...had a microseven that did same...thoughts/causes?
  • also the sunba 25x 601 has 1080 and 3m encoding setting...so far any shape or form trying to use the 3m setting - and recording in security spy gets scrambled pixels in top inch or so of viewing screen...as soon as set back to 1080, video is instantly good again. tried multiple times...video in the VMS sunba software views fine at 3m.