Control4 and OS3.0
  • I just updated my Control4 OS to the new 3.0 and my SecuritySpy driver doesn't appear to be working correctly. In composer, the driver connects to the SS server and I can choose the camera from the pull-down list. However, the camera picture doesn't appear in the Control4 application as it did with the previous version. However, if, in composer, I double click on the camera, choose mjpeg from the pulldown menu, it works - in composer only. If I use the pulldown and choose h264, it fails. My guess is the app is trying to use h264 and is failing? I tried to change the picture format in SS preferences for that camera to mjpeg to match a format that works in composer but it still won't work. Have you experienced this? Thank you, Don
  • I wanted to let you know that I deleted the driver, rebooted the system and added it back in and now it works. Apparently not an issue with the driver. Sorry for the false alarm.
  • Thanks for reporting back, glad you got things working after the reboot and driver reinstall.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!