Skip to content

Remote Access Suddenly Stopped Working

edited January 2019 in SecuritySpy
For three days straight now neither my wife nor I can access our Cameras when we’re off the home network. Literally nothing has changed in my setup, been using SS for years. The xxx.viewcam.me test is working fine and shows green. Could this be a software issue? Very frustrating. I’ve reset home routers, modem, computer SS is running on...etc but no dice. I’ve experienced moments of this in the past but never multiple days. Any help?

Comments

• It's difficult to know what is going wrong here without further information. To start with, please check our Remote Monitoring instructions to check that all the basics are covered (firewall, DDNS, SecuritySpy's web settings etc.)

If this doesn't resolve the problem, please email us and provide all relevant screenshots, and we will help you with this directly. Please provide a screenshot of SecuritySpy's web settings, along with any manual network settings in the System Preferences you may have made, and any manual port forwarding settings made in your router.

To capture a screenshot, press command-shift-4 and select the area you want to capture. A file called "Screen shot" will appear on your desktop.